Mom’s In Prayer Website
Moms in Prayer is a group of moms throughout the Skagit Valley who have a heart to pray for their children and others as well. We love to encourage each other and reach out to God to pray for our kids, the teachers and the schools!! THE TIME IS NOW!!!
Attention Moms, Grandmothers, sisters, aunts, friends! Do you worry about your own children and those in your life? Come experience God’s peace and hope when you pray alongside other moms. Moms in Prayer International gathers moms and other women together to pray for God to transform our children and schools. Join with us in prayer for this next generation! This is one hour of focused prayer, using the 4 steps of prayer model. Bring your Bible and a pen, the rest is provided.
Please contact the school office to see if a group is currently meeting with the school or contact www.MomsInPrayer.org. to get connected to another local group and learn how to start one at FCS TODAY!
Moms in Prayer International impacts children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering mothers to pray. Our vision is that every school in the world will be covered with prayer.
Moms in Prayer …
*desires to be a supportive partner, building up the Body of Christ through prayer..
* teaches women how to pray corporately by using four biblical prayer principles,
(called the Four Steps of Prayer: Praise, silent Confession, Thanksgiving and Intercession.)
* reaches out to moms of all ages, ethnicity and backgrounds.
* gives hope and provides peace as they cast their cares upon the Lord.
* provides a safe, loving environment where women share their burdens.
* impacts the community by praying for the local schools.